My ex cheated one her with me and now they are getting married?

My first love and I broke up over a year ago, we recently started talking again and we started hanging out again.

I've been so happy lately because I couldn't picture my life without him so when we finally patched things up I was ecstatic.

The thing is he has a new girlfriend, they have only been dating for 5 months but they already live together. He told me how much he still cared for me and how much he still wanted me to be in his life, and then eventually after a few months of just hanging out we slept together.

The next morning I felt horrible that he cheated on his girlfriend with me but I also felt really happy because I got to be with him again.

The next week we were texting and I said "so what are you doing" and he said "nothing, just making some plans" and I said "plans for what" he said "the wedding" I said "who's?" and he said "me and my girls"...

WHAT THE f*** JUST HAPPENED!? I completely broke down and didn't even know what to say, I feel so used and disgusted with myself.

I don't know what to do, my mind is a complete mess.

Did I really mean absolutely nothing to him?

and if he really did love this girl, why would he do that to her?

I really just need some incite to this whole mess

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Waste of time figuring out why bad people are bad; it doesn't make them better. What we know is that he is either unwilling or unable to invest in a relationship with anyone, so relationship-wise, he's probably a bad bet.

Cut him loose.

What Guys Said 3

• giving up sex that easy is not smart

• What. The. F***? Your dude is messed up, sorry to break it to you.

• Playa, playa. That guy's playing you two like violins, why not tell her about it to get back at him?

What Girls Said 3

• I am sorry that you got hurt and I really don't want to be a bitch about it, but seriously: you kind of deserve that one.

He may have been your first love, but it does not change the fact that you slept (!) with a guy who already has a girlfriend.

He used you and your feelings for him to mess around a bit before his wedding.

Let me give you one advice for the future: Start seeing yourself as someone who is worthy of being the first choice for someone. Look for a guy who will sacrifice everything to be with you and not just while his girlfriend is gone for the weekend or something.

• He doesn't really love her or you. Only himself. Don't be so hard on yourself and chalk it up to a learning experience.

• so sorry you went through that =/

if I were you id find that girl on Facebook and message/email her the truth and warn her woman to woman not to trust that man. he doesn't have respect for either of you. player to the max!