Should we stay broken up or should we get back together?

So I was dating this guy and while we were dating he randomly broke up with me and then we got back together. Then he cheated on me and we got back together. I just broke up with him because I made plans with other guys and I didn't want to hurt him the same way he hurt me. I know that once I see him again everything will all come rushing back and I'll want to be back with him. I miss him already. I want to tell him this but I just can't. I don't know what to do. My. Friends say I deserve better and I agree but he makes me happy. Should I stay broken up with him and avoid all contact or should I get back teethe with him?!

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, you do deserve better, and you know it.

As far as "he makes me happy," does he? He breaks up with you, cheats on you, is that happiness? No, this is drama & emotional abuse.

Here is your chance for a clean break. Move on.

Sometimes what we "want" is not what we "need" or what is good for us. This is the situation that you 2 have. Take time away from him, delete his # from your cell, tell a friend to help you keep busy & away from him. Go out & find someone else. You will be happier down the road. Chalk him up to a life lesson.

Good luck, girl.

What Guys Said 3

• You should stay broken up. It's like you are on low cholesterol diet, because you have heart problem and cholesterol might kill you. You want to eat something, ... its tasty, but you know it is bad for you. Far more negative things than positive ones. There is just this nice feeling but nothing good after it. Let it go. Move on!

• You've given it toomany tries already. Stick with your decision and don't look back or second guess yourself.

• If he makes you "happy", then why did you break-up with him? What kind of happineess are we talking here?

What Girls Said 2

• i'd stay broken up. If you two can do things with other people it isn't really true love, or something worth delaying your love life for. I'm going through the same thing right now myself, I miss him and want him back but I know we won't work anymore because of the things he said to me.

• maybe you and him should sit down and have a serious talk about what you both want