Guys - do you ever regret your breakups?

Have you ever broken up with a girl suddenly and then regretted it later? Or do you end up just not thinking about your ex's most of the time?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I sometimes think of her now, nothing perverse or anything like that, but I always find myself wishing I was in contact and friends, or it was left where I could sometimes ring and see how things are. Because I feel that tiny bits of you get left behind in a breakup and shrapnel always has the memories of some really good times, but obviously with the bad, but I never feel as if I have lost something I will never get back or that a big mistake was made by breaking up, I just feel they were one that got away or something like that, but I don't feel regret because to me, if a break up happens, then it was meant to happen, because if two people are genuinely in love, nothing can split them up, which is why I believe, staying friends is a good thing, because you may not be compatible as partners, but you might be letting go of an awesome frind?

What Guys Said 7

• Never been the dumper, always been the dumpee. Had a couple of them regret it and try to come back to me some time later, but I don't do second chances.

• yes I have but if I broke up with her for a reason and that reason isn't just going to go away and, no I really don't think about my ex's too much. I loved everyone one of them but dwelling on the passed only holds me back from the future. if you are trying to get over someone you should distract yourself as much as possible. get away from the subject of them

• I never initiated a break-up and hence did not have any reason to regret any action.

• Not right now no, maybe when they happen like in the moment sometimes :)

• "A breakup is never without any form of loss"

• physically yes , but emotionally no .

• let me guess some guy dumped you and you want him back. I have regret not doing things differently. But honestly about 90% of the time you GIRLS do the break ups and with zero regret. Women are much more callace about dumping men.

• It's because it is MUCH easier for them to find another. They can try a guy ditch him for something better and keep going. While we are lucky if we even get to hold onto a decent girl when we have one and then have a harder time finding another right after.

What Girls Said 1

• Of course that happens sometimes.