How do you "let things go"?

My boyfriend is talking to his friends again that did him dirty a while back. I honestly can't forgive one of them for stabbing me in the back as well, but the other one I don't have a problem with since his predicament was basically an accident. The one I can't forgive has character issues, anger management problems, and is a huge liar. How am I supposed to let that go? I don't think it's a good idea to be friends with this guy...

11

What Guys Said 1

• my advice don't get involved

we guys take it as an insult when our girls tell us what guys should be hang around. just stay shut and watch over your boyfriend till something happens then play the nice me card and cut him off with that dude forever

• oh trust me, I don't get involved. I told him they'd probably enjoy him going out to catch up with them...that was it. but internally, I can't stand the one guy.

• slow poisoning is what you need

leave year guy random statements bout how bad that dude and his company is for him, dnt haste jus take it real slow and easy , soon he would start hating him

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think you should let it go. He obviously has issues he needs to work out and if you can't forgive him then I don't see how you could continue to be good friends.