Is it cheating if it was with another guy instead of another girl?

thats pretty much the just of it, if I ended up getting carried away with another one of my buddies after the bar does it still count as cheating?

what if I told her before the incident that it might happen?

it was previously discussed, (her with other girls, I with guys) if any is cheating and it was said that as long as we told the other before it actually happened then it wasn't cheating, even if preferred to be done together which most def would not be cheating...

and she was in the same room but had passed out from the bar when we stayed up and explored so... :: shrugs ::

63

Most Helpful Girl

• Ya it's cheating, but it doesn't sound as bad as if it was with a girl.

• i see where everyone came up with yes, however the wife and I disagree, I mean it is cheating, but... not ALL sexual pleasure without her is cheating, I got the all clear anyway I just need xper points to ask the good questions. Everyone saying about the same thing anonymous here had the best outside the box reply, "it doesn't sounds as bad as it being with a girl" this is only true to the wife, to the buddies and such I become a different type of friend to hang out with...

What Girls Said 5

• Sex with another person is still sex with another person, regardless of that person's sex/gender.

However, cheating is breaking the rules set by you and your partner. Thus, what constitutes as cheating can vary from couple to couple. If you and your partner decide that something isn't against the rules, it's not cheating. If you and your partner decided this was okay, you should be able to talk to her openly and honestly about it.

• Yeah, unless she gave you the OK to do something like that, it's cheating.

• Yup it does. Definition of cheating is pretty cut and dry! All sexual

Pleasures without her is cheating

• Yeah, it is cheating, the gender doesn't make a difference.

If your girl did stuff with another girl, would you consider that cheating?

• link

Yes, it's cheating.

What Guys Said 3

• What what in the butt? Lol sorry I couldn't help myself, so you slept with another guy ? or kissed another guy? Regardless I mean it can be looked at as cheating but...i think that's one of those stories you keep on the hush hush. =/

• That's probably worse than cheating because it's gay she'd probably think that she turned you gay lol but this is a crazy question dude I think either your gay or your not I don't know why alcohol would make a difference. Have you ever done gay stuff with a dude while drunk?

• um.. No duh?