Have anyone had that ex where?

your relationship ended badly and they hurt you too. If you saw them today would you speak to them? I don't speak to my ex when I see him and we had a long term relationship. He just hurt me badly...so is this normal? to ignore an ex like you never met them?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Unless you have children together, I don't think there's a reason to talk. What good can come from speaking to an ex? Unless you both have moved on and it's years down the road, then maybe. However, you both once had feelings for each other and you can risk feeling those feelings again. If that happens, someone will always end up hurt. If your relationship ended badly and they hurt you, then it's a good idea not to talk to them at all.

• Its so funny my friend Emily thinks I should do the exact opposite and speak to that fool when he hurt me

What Guys Said 2

• Yes it is normal.

Not speaking is just one of the mild forms of getting back.

People sometimes go so far as to take revenge and try and hurt the person who has hurt you.

• Well, I am not speaking to him to hurt him! I am not trying to get hurt again and he did tell me to leave him alone...so I think its best for me and him but last time I saw him he looked really said

• I meant looked sad

• The looking sad could also be:

1. Your imagination

2. Something else bothering him

• It's normal. You try to protect yourself from hurt by ignoring or refusing to talk to your ex.

If you've both hurt each other, and the other tries real bad to talk. I'd talk (or listen), just for the sake of ending things better than they were.

What Girls Said 2

• i don't speak to any of my exes. it's normal.

• i would be polite, but I wouldn't be friendly