Should I believe my boyfriend or his friend about him cheating?

To make a long story short. I've been dateing this guy for about 4 months. He slept with another chick like 2 weeks after we started dateing. He was drunk but he knew what he was doing. I had to find out from one of his friends and confrount his before he admitted to cheating. About 2 months ago he made out with another chick and I wouldn't have found out unless I hadn't seen a text she sent him. Before he was with me he had beeen with quite a few girls and he's kinda a sex addict. OK so we broke up a few weeks ago but he's been basicly begging for me to take him back. I still love him so I considered. We made a deal that if he could change and be a better boyfriend I would get back with him. he's legitly trying and doing well. I still think its kinda weird though that everybodykeeps telling my I can do better than him. Even his friends tell me that. Resently one of his best friends (that doesn't like-like me) told me (after he made me swear not to tell he told me) that my (ex) boyfriend actually slept with 4-6 other girls. They were all over him at different partys and he just could resist basicly. I've given my (ex) boyfriend the chance to tell me he cheated many times but he denies it.

Should I believe his friend or my boyfriend?

If I believe his friend how do I confrount him about it without giveing his friend away?

Should I stay/getback with him?

If he doesn't want to be with me why doesn't he just leave, he can find someone way prettier than me

If he really does mean he's not going to cheat on me again, is he gunna be strong enough to say no to some chick that hits on him?

Plz tell me what you think

11

What Guys Said 1

• lol, I'd say his credibility is already shot to hell, so I wouldn't believe him when he tells you his own name. You've already caught him nose deep in lies, this isn't going to be any different. I'd move on, anymore time spent with him is just wasted time met with more disappointment.

What Girls Said 1

• umm this is a tough spot... if he can't be honest and if you don't know who to believe if I were you I would break up with him and just find someone new... you don't deserve to be treated like this... find someone that will love you and treat you like gold good luck chick