To get cheated on getting broken up with, which is worse?

to get cheated on by your bf/gf? or your boyfriend/girlfriend dumping you (using u) right after you just slept together? just wondering...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Cheated on. Complete violation of trust.

1|0
    1|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• cheated... I wouldn't sleep with someone that would do that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cheated on, definitely.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cheating on you

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, you're getting cheated in either situation so its like comparing getting stabbed in the heart or shot in the head.

1|0
    0|0
    • getting shot in the head is way better. instant death. you'd feel the pain if you got stabbed in the heart.

• Show All
    • btw, you can look for that quote in a Kain question near you!

• hahahahaha :D

• If my girlfriend just used me for sex and dumped me after... I wouldn't be upset by it. :) So... that leads cheating due to process of elimination.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cheating.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Cheated on 100%. I don't understand why it happens at all. Like I get the concept but if you want to do things with someone else then the relationship should at least be ended first.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would rather a guy break up with me then cheat...

that way:

I can avoid AIDS

and Drama

YAY!

1|0
    0|0
  • Both suck cheeks.. But I think that getting dumped right after sex would be pretty bad BUT I think that being cheated on would be worse. If you date someone who uses you and leaves you, you obviously didn't have that deep of a connection or you would have known he was a tool box. If you get cheated on though you're in a committed relationship and you're devoted to that person and have an emotional connection. If that makes sense...

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely the second one.I rather get cheated on.

1|0
    0|0
  • the second one, I think...

1|0
    0|0
  • oh god.

i think getting dumped right after sex is worse... :/

1|0
    0|0
  • right after

1|0
    0|0