What are the rules for being on a break?

Ok so my boyfriend and I are on a break since we hardly ever see each other because he lost his job and doesn't have money for gas. So I'm just wondering what the "rules" are for being on " break" I guess.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• if you mean on a break as in like a temporary breakup/ separation, then this is what me & an ex did when we went on a break. We didn't contact each other as much unlike b4, and we agreed that it was okay to go on dates with other ppl. It helped for the moment, but we split for a totally different reason, had nothing 2 do with the other people we saw.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • well we have a son together so that's like impossible to not stayin contact