Should I just move on?

So there is this girl I've been talking to for about a month we went to a concert, went to a coffee shop went bowling and saw a movie, We get along pretty well, I've made out with her and I thought we could.have something, but over the last week she has become more and more distant to me only sending 1 word replies and never texting me first. Should I just move on and leave her be? Or try harder Because I really do like this girl

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Want my word of advice? Just move on, that is for the better..

Look, I had a similar dilema with a girl I really liked.

It came to a point that she wanted to kiss me after spending the evening at my house talking for the last couple of hours.

Ath the moment that she wanted to kiss me I turned my face, not because I didn't want to but because I respected her and would like to do it right and take it slow (for some girls is taking it to slow just showing you don'tlike them enough :p ) and after that night, she did not reply on any of my messages, and only the morning after that day she send me a very long text explaining everything like 'this wasn't what I actually wanted, it's my fault, I don't want a boyfriend, I'm in my last year of high school...and so on' so I was in schock and she sended me their for only messages like yes and no ... but I wanted to know why and kept standing my ground by texting her the whole time until she would come out for the truth! ... so as you see, it isn't a good idea to continue the search for love.

What Girls Said 1

• girls loove for guys to text first.. it tells us your think of us.. well with one word texts, either she's doing something.. or maybe she just bored... or she thinks of you as a friend.. only a friend, but tell her how you feel first

What Guys Said 2

• It seems like your efforts are in vain. I would suggest stopping contact with her. If she does like you, she'll get in touch soon. If not, you know how she feels.

• Yeah I'd just move on. No time for that BS eh? There's always more pretty women out there.