My man has been to lots of brothels, 'dragged by his friends' but claims he's never been with one...

Even though I found an email in his Facebook explaining all about it to one of his friends who is doing a project on it. He is lying to one of us, and I know what men can be like.

Why is he lying to me?

Or her?

I don't understand it... will he still be going to brothels? Do all men do it?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• Brothels are illegal in almost every state in the USA. There are a few in Nevada but I've never been over there. I think that in your situation your boyfriend may be lying about his past because he doesn't want to hurt your feeling's. If these were old emails or messages it may be in his past and stay there. He was just using these brothels for sex, doesn't really have anything to do with his feeling's, your's, or how he feels about you. Just have a real conversation with him and see where you two stand on the issue.

What Guys Said 2

• lol asif he is gonna admit to his girlfriend that he is f***ing hookers at brothels, how stupid could a man be. You will get your answer when warts start appearing on your quim.

Hes going to brothels but not having sex? lol. he must just like the elevator music. aha

• We don't actually have brothels in the U.S. at least to my knowledge. They have gentlemen's clubs (like a classy strip joint) but not like the place to fornicate with strangers. I used to goto this one in Cleveland that offered free food and cheap beers but stopped going. Not because I had a girlfriend or anything but because they stopped serving the free food and the beers went up in price.

Our group was well known with the girls and they knew that they could grab a plate and be normal around us. We'd converse about whatever topic. The DJ used to play the music really loud which was annoying. Probably to discourage us from talking I bet. Oh well, no repeat business from me anymore.

It's possible that he's lying to his boy to act macho or he could be lying to you to protect his image in your eyes. Who knows.

What Girls Said 4

• HE'S LYING

nobody goes to brothels unless they looking for hoes

• If he's not having sex then why is he going...? Like he isn't going to wanna join in on the fun. o.o

• would you be OK with him having been with women at brothels? if not then that's why he isn't being honest if you. Now if you would be OK with it as long as he doesn't do it while he's with you then tell him that if he 'had' done it that you wouldn't look down on him for it then maybe he'll fess up.

as for your other question, it's only legal in like one state so no all men don't do it and for that matter all men don't buy hookers which is basically the same thing.

• most likely he's lying to you because he knows how you're going to react to it