If you were certain to not get caught, would you cheat on your S.O.?

If it were certain that you would not get caught, or if there was a chance that you might not get caught, would you cheat on your significant other- given the opportunity and an attractive member of the opposite gender who is willing to sleep with you?

I want to encourage honesty, so no downvoting, even if its not the answer you want.

106

Most Helpful Guy

• No I wouldn't. If I'm going to bother being exclusive--something I very rarely do--then I'm going to honor that commitment. If I want to f*ck around, I'll f*ck around, and not get a girlfriend in the first place.

What Guys Said 5

• As tempting as it is, I wouldn't because I can imagine myself being cheated on and I couldn't do that to a girl.

• No, I wouldn't even consider it. I find that THE worst thing you can ever do to a person short of murdering their family.

• No way... I think people should stop seeing each other before they ever resort to cheating or at least do something to spice things up.

• Absolutely not. Because I always wonder, how would I feel if she cheated on me.

• No.

What Girls Said 10

• You see, my boyfriend IS an attractive member of the opposite gender who is willing to sleep with me, so there is no need for me to cheat :D he keeps me fully satisfied.

• no, when I'm in a relationship, I am only interested in my guy. If I go out without him, there are no guys I see that I would be willing to cheat on him with. I may find a guy physically attractive but I have no desire to pursue him. I once had a dream that I cheated on my boyfriend and I woke up in sweat and tears and I freaked out, I wouldn't be able to live with the guilt.

• No. I wouldn't feel right about it. And I'm monogamous at heart- I have no desire to be with more than one person at a time. It's not what I want for myself.

• Hell no. If I felt the need to cheat, I'd break up with them.

• no. if I was willing to cheat then that means I'm not happy with the guy I'm with so I would break up with him first.

• Honestly I do wonder what sex with another guy would be like because iv only been witj my guy, but I have been givin the chance with a really freakin hott guy and I considered but turned it down

Idk what iddo if I had another chance, I'm assuming id pass. I'm not real into sex anymore

• i wonder the same thing except with a girl of course. I'm also in a relationship.

• No because I no what its like to get cheated on have no clue and then find out only after we broke up...The worst part was the girl he cheated with was suppose to have been a best friend of mine :/

• I found out my ex had a 3 year old son after we broke up, found out through a friend. yeah.

• no.

• No, never. I used to have so much dreams of my ex "cheating" on me and it was terrible, I actually felt my heart sink in my dreams and was so upset that I would wake up and cry. I hated those dreams with a passion! Being cheated on is a disgusting feeling, I would not wish it upon anyone else.

Besides what I told my ex is that I would rather have him dump me and tell me to "f**k off" than to ever cheat on me. I would do them the favor of braking up with them if I were unhappy with our relationship, but never revert to cheating.

• That's happened to me! In my case it was (thankfully) 100% dream, but the same thing happened where I physically felt my heart wrench. It was still dropping when I woke up and called my boyfriend in a panic, and it took a long time to shake the feeling.

• I'm sorry :( that's really dreadful!

• It's fine, he went out with her after we broke up, but I noticed his interest before hand which is why I ended it :P

• No...not worth it. If your even having tempting thoughts like that ...then perhaps its time to move on