Why is he still mad? Why is he still acting like this?

So I haven't talked to my ex in like four months and I heard he was in one of my roommates classes so I gave my roommate a letter that said hey its been a long time since we talked and I have no way of contacting you and wanted to ketch up...in response he told my roommate that I have been stalking him lately which is impossible since all I have been doing is been with my roommates and been partying it up at my apartment...he told me that he heard that I was going to be at a basketball game that he was going to be at and that he didn't see me there which is impossible since that night I was clubbing with my roomies and two I never knew there was a basketball game because I don't go to the gym or have the membership...so why is he acting like this?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• He is trying to make you look bad in your friends eyes because he feels half the man he was without you and blames you for splitting up, so don't worry, he is just jealous of you being able to be normal about things when he still needs to act childish. You will find that this happens a lot because boys take a while to grow up where as women seem to excell past us in that department, so let him carry on, he will only make himself look immature and stupid,xx

What Guys Said 2

• He wants you to go up to him ;-) I think he misses your attention and would like to do something together to catch up like you mentioned. But he just doesn't know how to grab your attention to make a move. Acting like that is just to be noticed and in the hope for more action from the other side. Nothing more to it.

• My guess. He is a jerk. Move on.

What Girls Said 1

• He's your ex, so who cares? Unless you don't want him to be your ex, in which case...