Why woud she act this way if she's happily married?

my bf's ex who is married to one of my bf's friends and had two kids with him doesn't like me because I am dating my boyfriend/her ex...they broke up right before she married her husband/bf's friend which was about 10 years ago... my boyfriend and his ex were bff's before they dated and she has made it very clear she doesn't like me and I just don't understand why a married woman who posts hourly updates of how happy she is in her life would be so hateful and negative of me and my boyfriend being together...?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe she feels that he could do better. That would rule out that she is jealous that you have him or that she has feelings for him still. The list is endless why she might dislike you. Maybe you can get a third party to ask her and get an honest reply.

• i am relaly good friends with her sister in law and she has told me that the ex gets like that with every girl my boyfriend has dated...

• I knew a woman like that. She had me and didn't want anyone else to. Sounds like she is a bit possessive. Act nice but I doubt she will ever be truly friendly with you.

• thanks! I doubt she ever will either...i don't get women like her...i really don't know why someone would get married and still want someone else?! sucks to be her husband!

What Guys Said 1

• Jealousy and wrongful ownership are things that may never go away. She may have hated anyone who touched what was once hers.

What Girls Said 1

• Breakups are hard. Sometimes we will hold onto feelings for a person even if we have moved on. I'v been divorced for about 5 years and have a loving boyfriend. However, being married for 10 years I still get a tiny jealous feeling when I hear that my ex husband has a girlfriend. I don't show it or act on it (would never let him know). But it's just hard to be married to someone for 10 years and not at least feel some type of connection. It's weird.