Should I keep letting him reach out to me or should I put myself out there again?

i have no idea how to handle this. he broke up with me after being together for 6 years. I understand the reason for the break. I've been wanting to get back together for months and had been trying, but he finally told me that we just needed space in order to figure anything out between us. that was a month ago. during that time, I decided to do a program in a different state. I will be gone for about 3 months. I am leaving in 6 days. I told him I was leaving about a week ago and he seemed surprised.

he has made it very apparent that he wants space, but has been contacting me lately asking about the exact date I am leaving and whether or not I plan on coming back. I actually do not know if I am coming back. I moved to where I am now because of him and he is really the only reason I would come back here. anyway, so I've just been quite short vague with him about all of that.

if he does not ask me to hang out before I go, should I ask him?

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• NOPE. Just let it go and move on. If it's meant to be...let it be. If not, fck him and move on. I believe there will be hot guys in the different state you're going to. Don't let him **** block you...let him see what he's missng. Add him on Facebook or if you are friends already...make sure you take pics with hot guys to make him jealous. LOL