Slept with ex, I don't know what to do now?

Me and my ex have a huge past of nearly 5 years, we have a nearly two year old little boy together there has always been something between us, he has a long term girlfriend who he is clearly not happy with, he came round tonight and we slept together he seemed to love putting our son to bed together, he was the one that started, I should off said no but I am still in love with him and its hard, he can't love his girlfriend very much if he is doing that, I know its wrong on my part to but I can't help loving him, after he left he text me straight away, I know he could off used me but the situation is far to complicated for him to, I don't know what to think or do?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if you still have feelings for him...clearly there is something, then talk to him. Have a heart to heart. If his current relationship is so terrible, then he shouldn't be there anyways and if he wants to be with you and your son then he should follow his heart.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• ask him to leave the girlfriend or stop seeing him when your alone don't bring yourself down by being in an affair

• Wait...is this a guy or a girl?!?!