I just want our friendship back. What should I do? Please help me!

My ex and I have been broken up for almost a year..I'm a little sad because he has a new girl now...And I want to get back with him but not now...Because we still have some growing to do and ...I want to be happy for him and his new girl but it still hurts my heart that he has moved on...Right now I just want our friendship back...I miss that the most...:-(

11

Most Helpful Guy

• What do you mean you want to get back with him but not now? I think that's what's missing in relationships these days, people don't grow together like they use to. It's possible to still keep your friendship but your past might interfere with the future.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• but which is it you want to get back with him or be friends with him I think it will be better for now just be friends if he is with someone but if they break up in the future then try to get back with him y'know but don't wait for him though