What would you do to your sister if she cheated on your boyfriend?

What would you do to your sister if she cheated on your boyfriend? Obviously dumb the boy...but how would you treat your flesh and blood?

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I'd forgive her. However, I would destroy the guy to the point that he would regret ever being born. But that's just me. "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

• how would you go about destroying him?

this may suck to hear..but you girls should know. guys are horny always and always want it. I was obviously wrong of him to cheat, but its the girls fault mainly and it should be the girl who the question asker should be pissed off. And the betrayer being her sister..i'd say stop talking to her all together at least for a while..its quite the ultimate betrayal.

• Though, ideally you should not cheat. Just because your brain lives in your penis, the least you can do is abstain from your gf's mom, sister, father, cactus, dog or anything dear to her. Doesn't matter if the sister makes blowjobs with bananas in front of you... its simply no man's land and it's so low I cannot believe that you are blaming her sister.