Have you ever said something very cheeky to a girl/boy you didn't know that well? if so...?

Have you ever said something very cheeky to a girl/boy you didn't know that well? if so...what did you say?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• To my first sergeant's wife: "..because you are hot" and covered my mouth with a look of terror on my face. I normally don't get embarrassed but I totally didn't intend to tell her what I thought of her. We were alone and I think she just smiled and walked out of the room.

I recently hit on a friend of my coworker who was getting married. I found out later she went to my high school, was friends with one of my ex's, and she married the brother of my friend in High School.

I called up my girlfriend once and said something cheeky to her on the phone and got a weird reply. I have never talked to her mom before but they both sound similar. Luckily the mom didn't think anything of it, possibly because I used code words.

What Guys Said 4

• Some girls that I sat in front of in class and I've never talked to them told me I had a nice butt and asked me if they could squeeze it so I did lol.

• In fact , I never said anything cheeky to a girl I didn't know before ,honestly I'm very shy , but girls flirt with me sometimes in the street or college :-| , so I hear things like " hey tallguy " and some very cheeky words I don't know how to explain them in English ^_^

• 0|0
  • Well I've had a girl I didn't know slap me on the cheek.

Ladies if you're going to point out a guy who was a jerk to you to your best friend, make sure you point clearly and to the correct one

What Girls Said 3

• "...I don't mean this in a creepy way- but you smell wonderful. I friggin love old spice."

"...ahhh...thanks..."

I've hugged people I've just met before.

And I'm pretty shameless with honest complements.

There's probably been more innapropriate "hot"'s "smexy"'s "Honey, show the girls off a little more"'s and other epitaphs I've only gotten away with because they'll be framed by some snarky remark or super nerdy joke. And no one ever seems to take offense to the blond who's usually dressed somewhere between hipster and Alice in Wonderland.

Heh heh. such is my life.

• once when I was at a super market I noticed 2 guys staring and laughing at me , I became angry and parnoid so I guess sort of shouted " what's your problem?" they said nothing and continued to laugh ... I think it had to do with my reusable shopping bag for breast cancer which said " 100% gorgeous , 100 % reusable". awh well - I can help being feisty comes with the red hair :)

• Lol I'm queen of cheek.

But usually it's not good to do that until they know you better cause they can take it the wrong way