My boyfriend just broke up with me recently because I wouldn't text him. Are all guys like this, or is it just my ex boyfriend?

My boyfriend just broke up with me recently because I wouldn't text him all the time. Like he'd get mad at me if it took me like an hour to respond to his text, like what if I was busy? Do guys normally get mad at that kinda stuff? Like he was the type of guy that liked it when girls would text him first...which I didn't find out until he broke up with me -.- anyway, are all guys like that? because I honestly think that was an extremely stupid reason to break up with someone

12

Most Helpful Guy

• All guys are different people, but yes I agree that is a very immature stupid reason to use to break up with someone.

What Guys Said 1

• When I was in a relationship I hated texting or chatting on the phone or something.

What Girls Said 1

• well my boyfriend dose get annoyed when I take a wile to respond but he makes a joke out of it. Like sometimes I just get distracted cause I have so much going on and I forget to text him back to the next day. BUT I always have a reason and he dose get annoyed but he tries to not be mean about it. I think that's just some guys that are immature and he probally was inscure about you and him thinking you were with another guy maby