Do you believe in "let them go, if they come back , than you will know"

My ex and I broke up in jan

i let him be..than now in July he startet to contact me now that he is out of the army..and we have talked since July..:/ does he want me ?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• If he just got out of the army and he is back to civilization it could be he just wants to touch base and see how your doing. Esepcially if you haven't spoken since the break up. It could also mean he's testing the water to see if there is any hard feelings between you two. It just all depends on the relationship ended.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I truly believe in this. I just had to do this myself and time will tell...IF its meant to be, he will come back. Looks like it rang true for you :)

• i strongly believe in that because then you know that you can't live without them because you tried it

• yeah he prob does or might does, so you shoudl meet him up and see what he has to say