How to get revenge on an ex?

i know this sounds bad, but my ex was a total a**hole and I wana get revenge on him

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• the best revenge is a dish best served cold, With that being said, the best way is a cold shoulder. Now now now now, before you claim that doesn't work, your fooling yourself. It does, a cold shoulder when you move on with your life normally and seem like your doing better without him does more of an effect then you think. It attacks their mind and causes them to doubt themselves and regret things. For example, Go out with other guys and avoid/ignore his calls/texts/ messages. That will do more damage in the long run then just getting a quick revenge stunt done to him. =D good luck.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• lol its a funny question

well for starters you can try kicking him in the balls or you ask him for sex and give him a condom with glue in it so it doesn't come off easy or you can bad mouth him

there are a million ways to get revenge but it depends on far you are willing to go

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't waste your time getting revenge. '

If he was so bad, why did you date him

0|1
    0|0
  • Murder his family in front of him that'll make him think about things

0|0
    0|0
    • ummm...not tht extreme!

• show him how much of a slut you really are ;)

0|3
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• If you want to get revenge on him, do better than him. Travel, do well at work, meet cool people, fall in love and be happy!

0|0
    0|0
  • Focus on yourself instead of trying to get a revenge on him. Just ignore him. Go out and have fun with other people and don't care about him anymore. That's a revenge itself

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;