I'm falling for her and I don't know what to do!?!?

My ex and I started I guess talking again. Nothing to serious. We've gone on a few dates. Hold hads, she calls me babe, baby, sweet pea. All the things she use to when we first dated. To catch you up to speed on her and my past, we dated for about 6 months before I broke it off.. We both had our summer flings and what not.

Her and I are very busy with the things that we got going on in our lives right now. But, we still have this connection. My feelings for her are stronger than when we first went out. Infact I think I'm falling for her. She says she's not ready for a relationship right now. But yet when she asks how I feel about things and stuff.. She gives me the impression that she's wanting something to happen between us.. Specially when she does things that she use to do.

I don't know what to do and I'm scared. I messed things up from the first time. And I know she's worried that I'm going to leave her again. But I know in my heart I wont. I learned my leasson and I realized what I was missing. I want to show her that I've changed. But I don't know what to do. I need help please ='(.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Based on the fact that she is giving you signs that she wants something more, I would just go for it. If you are falling for her again and you think she might be too just take the risk and ask her to be your girlfriend again. You may have to have a tough conversation about the whole "will you hurt her again" topic but if its meant to happen it will. Just take a deep breath and go for it. I am pretty much in the same situation where me and my ex are talking again and I want us to be something more... so that's what I want my ex to do with me. I hope this helps a little bit

• See I would but she keeps telling me she's not ready for a relationship and she needs time for her self. That's why I'm not sure what to do.

• Well then I would say just keep doing what your doing, like a couple of the other responses have said she will come back when she's ready, she's probably just scared. Give it time and stick with it if you know that she is what you really want

What Girls Said 2

• Since its a girl that you are trying to let you know how you really feel, you should let her know how you really feel. If you are certain that your not going to leave her again, than you should really show and prove to her that your not, girls are so delicte when it coems to heart breaks, its harder for them to coupe with their feelings than guy does. You sohuld really take some time to talk to her. She might be sayign she is not ready for realtionship becasue she is scared to be heart broken again. If you don't mind asking, how do you fall her for again? and how long did it take you guys to talk again after you broke thigns off with her? and how did you guys end up talking again..? becasue my boyfriend after 2 1/2 years and I really want to be back with im, I realized that I reallly love him.

• awww that's is the sweetest thing...I wish my ex boyfriend is like you. Give it time...she'll come back. You broke her heart before, she need time and to know you will still be there when she's ready.

What Guys Said 0