I have been with my boyfriend for 1 year and 7 months the past couple months all we do is fight.

And I only see him on the weekends and plus I like my best friend and I see him everyday I don't know if I should break up with my boyfriend or not.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• First in those times people go through lots of fights and etc, but if you really love someone, you shoudl make the effort to make the realtionship goood. I learned this in very hard way, I alwasy let my pride get in the way of things and got emtional and controlling and only wanted to do what was I thought it as good ro the best, without reallly considering his feelings, I now know more and mroe what I should of done. If you really love this person, you should really consider fixing yourself or think abotu what you need to fix in the realtionship that you feel that needs fixing, make sure you ask the him or her their thoughts and their feelings.

What Guys Said 2

• If you like your boyfriend but you're not happy then work something out between you two. If you lost feelings for him and you're unhappy then you should break up with him. Maybe you two are going through a phase. In the end do whatever makes you happy but first see and make sure if the best friend you talk to everyday likes you the same way as you like him.

• if it was going to work you wouldn't be having thoughts about this other guy. go with your heart, do what feels right to you. just be careful.

What Girls Said 2

• Have an honest, calm, caring talk with him about how much you've been fighting and what you BOTH think you should do about it. I'm sure the constant fighting has made him think, "Should we break up?" too. The best thing to do is to communicate about it.

• Well if you feel like its not working out, its not fair to drag him along just end it, but if your not sure ask for a break