So upset please help!!

okayy so at homecoming a few weeks ago I was grinding on this guy and I gave him my number and everything and we started talking (I knew him before but we never talked) and we planned a date for last Friday but he couldn't go Because he had a family thing and then Sunday he texted me saying the he was still in love with his ex and that he couldn't just throw away 2 years (theyve been on and off for 2 years). so yesterday I was talking to him and I'm like I was think about what you said and its not throwing it away its just moving on and he's like you must really like me... and I'm like yeahh so idkk how to get him back HELPPP

11

What Guys Said 1

• i'm sorry, because this isn't what you wanted to hear, but you can't. he's obviously infatuated with his ex. until he works over that nothing you can do can bring him to you. so either give him A LOT of time to get over it, or just let it go.

What Girls Said 1

• Wow, I don't think you would want to get into that. Just let him go, there are more guys in the world. If he does give you a chance.. his ex is still going to be there, who know how their relationship is. Usually they will cheat on you with the ex girl friend. You need to let them fix their problems, and let him come to you.. and make sure he is serious about you.