How do you cope with a cheater?

I am a very hot headed person, all I can think about is punching walls and hurting her. How do you cope and not do something you will really regret?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• You call it quits. Game over. For both your sakes. She doesn't deserve that one mistake when you lose your temper, and she doesn't deserve to be around someone angry all the time. Also, you'll never truly be over it. Everytime you kiss her, you'll wonder if she wishes you were him or if he was better. Maybe I'm cynical, maybe I'm realistic, but I don't believe there's recovery from cheating

What Girls Said 3

• Write her a letter. Take a few drafts to sort out your thoughts, and tell her that you’re so angry, you can’t even tell her to her face. Explain that you thought you meant more to her, and you obviously don’t, so she cannot expect to deserve anything from you. You will not be here for her - ever – so she is free to do as she likes.

Then give it to her, take a breath, and start moving on. There are other people out there.

• Do something else to get your mind off of it. Stay busy and try to move on with your life. Sure, you could scream at her and tell her how you really feel, but it doesn't sound like she's even worth it.

• You leave and find someone faithful

What Guys Said 3

• You leave the bitch bro.

Thats about it.

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

• The worst thing you can do is stay with her. If you do, you have no one to blame but yourself.

• I'd tell them to get the f*** out of my sight and stay out of it :)