Getting back together after a break up?

My boyfriend and I broke up about 2-3 weeks ago after 2 1/2 years of realtionship. He broke up with me and we are each others' first love and first everything. I was wondering If I were to reach out to him, will he be willng to reconnect and start fresh on our realtionship?

yeah like at first I thought he was being like that, but I than he was really sincere where he was tearing...I realziled lots of things that I was doing wrong and I am now wokring on. So I was thinking of reachoing out to him with a letter. and hoping we could get back together I am different person and working on myself. God really made me to see what I was doing wrong and I accepted and now working on. I just hope that he still has somewhat feeligns or love for me, to reconsider our relationsh

01

What Guys Said 1

• Why did he break up with you?

• He said he didint know for sure if he really fully loved me, and he dosnet know what loveing someone is,and how he said he needs to pray to God if I am the right girlfriend for him. He said he has feelings for me but doesn't know if he loves me. The thing is I realizeed what I have done wrong as a girlfriend. I am working on myself and I am really hoping that we could get back together very soon. and fresh start on our realtionship

• Are those your words or his?

My main concern from your first response is that the relationship is done in your bf's eyes but he wants to let you down gently. And in the process of letting you down gently he's only further stringing you along.

• yeah like at first I thought he was being like that, but I than he was really sincere where he was tearing...I realziled lots of things that I was doing wrong and I am now wokring on. So I was thinking of reachoing out to him with a letter. and hoping we could get back together I am different person and working on myself. God really made me to see what I was doing wrong and I accepted and now working on. I just hope that he still has somewhat feeligns or love for me, to reconsider our relationsh

What Girls Said 0