Is it cheating if it's not a relationship?

I've been talking to this girl for about two years, and we love each other but we had agreed that we were not ready for a relationship and we agreed to take it slow as friends.

recently I slept with a girl on campus for the very first time and I'm still talking to and pursuing this other girl.

is it cheating if I sleep with a girl while talking to another?

should I tell her about it eventhough I'm not in a relationship with her?

does talking to each other signify a relationship, eventhough we have not dated yet?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, Nope, and nope. To answer your last three questions, Your still technically single so your still under the rules of being single.

What Girls Said 1

• Oh what a tangled web we weave! I don't think it is cheating but it makes dishonest man out of u! Because your are not telling her the truth. I would take a step back and tell her that i

Ur relationship is not exclusive and that you both are allowed to date. And please don't tell her you love her! Explain to her that you feel deep for her and like her but not in love with her. In short come clean and let her decide what she wants to do. Be a man!

• I told her initialially that I was not ready for a relationship because I was young and still needed time to explore myself and what I wanted. so that's not cheating if you both agree your not exclusive! so if I slept with another woman was besides the point, she told me she was still in love with her ex! and that she wasn't looking for another commitment! so that was being honest! but I am still in love with her. so I can explore my options until she wants to commit to me.

• well what would be so dishonest about that? she is far away so starting a relationship long distance is out of the question. so if I kept my options opened then that is to get her to commit. some females do it to men that are unwilling to commit too so what is the point? if she wants to be with me she will have to take me seriously if not I won't take her seriously because she is stringing me along! and what guy wants a girl that strings him along? says I love you then says were just friends?

• Based on your last comment, we are pretty much saying samething. I simply am emphasizing that you do what makes you feel good about inside. No reason to be committed to her at this point.

What Guys Said 1

• naw. life is to short to wait for someone your just talking to... unless yall had a previous agreement saying yall would be exclusive talkers or something of that sort