Is this guy playing a good game?!

why would a guy (ex boyfriend) hide the fact he has a new girlfriend?...and then tell the ex girlfriend he wants to try again with her?...THEN doesn't contact the ex girlfriend for two weeks?!

is he playing a good game?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't understand why guys do this. I think that maybe its because they were tempted by the new girl and got distracted. So they broke up with their girlfriend to pursue this new girl even though she will probably end up hurting him or it won't last. He sees this and doesn't want to be alone, so he hides the fact the he has a new girlfriend from the ex so that if things with the new girl do end, he still has the ex as a second option. Its sad but true. Its because he doesn't know what he wants. I think most guys go through this phase at some stage. Its part of growing up and finding what type of girl they want to be with. He probably contacted the ex again because he was having doubts and second thoughts, but then the new girlfriend managed to change his mind again so he forgot about the ex. He will most probably be back again, but if you are not hurt by it, then I would forget about him and move on.

What Guys Said 1

• Obama does this sort of promise_ them and then stab- them -in -the- back maneuvering all the time, and he got to be President. This guy's a Democrat, no doubt.

What Girls Said 1