My girl cheated on me!

she confessed after cheating because she said the guilt was too much... she said she doesn't have feelings for him when I asked (don't believe that by the way. which girl goes into a house with a guy she doesn't have feelings for and kisses him?i even think she did more with him.. I'm so hurt I feel betrayed.. I would never do that to her.. I never cheated. love her but don't have the strength to forgive anymore

plz answer my question asap thank very much

48

Most Helpful Guy

• "we only kissed" is usually said by a girl that went all the way with some dude and is now trying not to lose you or worse, keep you as a backup plan! Move on my friend, learning when to walk away from a bad or self destructive relationship starts with the first step! if your Girlfriend went out on a girls night some day in the future and her phone battery died and you couldn't get a hold of her til morning would you be fine or would you be completely horrified and expect the worst possible outcome as a result? my thoughts... I wouldn't be OK knowing she had already went all the way with some other dude. Leave her and move on don't try to get back at her.. the best revenge you can get is to be completely happy and move on with your life, live well and be merry .. if she ever sees or hears from you again she can then see or hear the stuff she's missed out on!

• i do think she went all da way and thank 4 da advice bro

What Girls Said 4

• I have been cheated on...and I am still with him.

I think, maybe for her, she thought she had feelings for him, but then when she kissed him,

she realized she didn't?

I know you are hurt. What I did, was back off..and tell them I needed space. And, time to think.

If they continue to show you they love you and fight for you, then that might help you forgive. Also, time heals all wounds. I'm sorry, I know it's hard when someone cheats :/

Best wishes xx

• what is it that makes someone tay with cheater? I really don't understand this, the only thing I can think it would be is desperation but I could be wrong.. just something I don't understand.

• Here I think you should do what feels right. Of course it hurts and trust me I know. I don't think this is about whether or not you should forgive her or take her back. I think this is about whether you could truly, without holding any grudges, continue with this relationship. could you leave what she did completely behind, without ever bringing it up or getting jealous when she's near, or talking to other guys? if you can't this is probably a good indicator that there's nothing more here for you.

• Personally cheating is a permanent deal breaker for me. I feel like if a guy truly loves me, decides to be in a relationship with me only then he shouldn't cheat. Not only that, once he violates my trust, he will never ever in a million years get it back. My first boyfriend cheated on me for 2 years. As soon as I found out, it was over and as much as he begged for me to take him back, I didn't.

What happened? Did she fall on top of his d*** when she went into the house? I can promise you, you will never look at her in the same light again. You will constantly question her actions, wonder if she is cheating on you again if she exhibits odd behavior, you will wonder what you lacked to make her wonder, the pain will dwell in your heart for months and so will the pain. You deserve better.

• i feel that cheating is unforgivable...im sorry but sometimes things happen for a reason. maybe you aren't meant to be with her, and if you are then it will happen in the future when you are both over it.

What Guys Said 7

• I usually think that if an apology is sincere, then a second chance should not be out of the question. However, I think I would lean more towards no.

• split dude. the trust is gone and things will never be the same with her if you stay.

• use her for sex but emotionally remove yourself from the relationship, going cold turkey on consistent vagina can be hard

• if it was me it would be over no looking back.

• It is not desperation...there are different situations for everyone. If you knew my situation you might understand a little more. Now, if we were dating for a long long time, and he cheated, that's different. But, it wasn't like that.

• Move on

• Time to break up

• i think so too.. think I'm too attached though.. she just texted me 2

• Don't be a doormat man

• It seems like you already have your answer. I'm real sorry, man. Happened to me as well one of my lab partners back in college.

• thanks bro, so its the right thing?... don't think she cares anymore

• You're going through the normal uneasiness and depressive nature of being cheated on. No one likes to be lied to or cast aside. Depending on how close you are or were with her, you could also give the two of you a break period. Tell her you literally need time to think about it. If she picks up with someone else in that time it'll just make the decision easier for you.