Once a cheat always a cheat?

This guy that I'm going out with is a bit older than me(I'm 20 and he is 29). I really like him but I know he cheated on his last two girlfriends and has a reputation for being a real player.He says that he really has fallen for me,he loves me and just wasn't ready to settle down when he was with those other girls.We've been together 7 months now.What are the chances that he means what he says and has changed?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• "He says that he really has fallen for me,he loves me and just wasn't ready to settle down when he was with those other girls" - sounds like what a player would say.

I can sort of understand how someone could cheat once. But twice? Hell no.

• So you definitely think he is lying to me?

• Maybe I should just give him the benefit of the doubt for now and if I ever find out he has done anything he is out the door,I should probably tell him that aswell

• @ lostintheworld. Couldn't have said it better myself. Thank you for calling it as is. +1

What Guys Said 2

• well how is your guy's relationship?

• Its going great,he hasn't given me any reason at all to suspect him og cheating on me

• You might be right

• yea I know I am add me as a friend and I will give you more to what I think of this

• There is a 9 year age difference here. You're going to leave him anyway to find something better, so why worry about it?

• I wouldn't do that

• And you blame it on the age gap?could it not just be that she was a bitch?

• Yes definite age gap. I was her first love and stuff, I think she got spooked that she would only have one boyfriend forever. But ya, she's a bitch too.

What Girls Said 0