Why does he think I'm cheating?!

So one of my boyfriends has his suspicions. He keeps telling me I'm cheating on him...but I only have 2 other boyfriends. I like them all because one is really cute. One is really sweet and the other, (the suspicious one) is really smart. I love them all! What should I do? I don't want him to find out about the other two, that would break my heart if I lost him! Help?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• you got to pick one. No wonder the one is suspicious, you won't have any of them. Nobody likes to be shared. You also can't marry all three any ways.

What Guys Said 6

• lol this reeks of creative writing

I'm thinking you're a troll, amirite?! Cmon give me my props for calling it right!

• Are you using the term "boyfriends" to mean that they're under the impression that you're exclusive with them, or are you just dating them?

• exclusive! I hope I can get away with marrying them all

• Right, then you'll end up with three problems instead of just one. :-)

• Because you are, d'uh.

• I...actually don't know what to say about this one...hmmm :/

• Yeah I know, its a tough one, I want them all!

• because, either you ARE cheating, or you're a troll. either way, f*** off!

• I think it's a troll. You cheating troll, lol

What Girls Said 2

• In my opinion you need a wake up call. Don't play with guys feelings like this.. it might be fun but It's stuff like this that makes them in to jerks and ruin them for other girls .

Sometimes we just have to stop and admit that we are wrong.

My advice is to try and find these 3 things you admire so much in one person.

• your gonna end up losing all of them