"A man is as faithful as his options." True or false?

What do you think, guys? Agree, disagree? I sincerely do believe that on average, this applies more to guys than girls. (side note: I said on average. Of course, there are still a bunch of girls out there who are ridiculously unfaithful. Not denying their existence.)

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and no, because temptation is what makes people cheat or do anything outside of their original actions. Yet again, without bragging, I have options to go back out with Ex's or some other girls who might like me, but the simple fact remains none of them have noting on my girlfriend, so in other words I have no interest in them. Even if there is a girl out there who is better than my girlfriend in every way, she couldn't replace her, so it depends on each person. Though majority of the population is probably going to lie and say they don't attempt or do anything when another option presents itself. Which of course is bullsh*t, but some people can remain loyal, while others cannot.

What Guys Said 6

• False. It actually seems that girls pay more attention to guys who are taken than when he's single. If that was the case, every time a guy entered a relationship and more girls paid attention to him, his chances of cheating would increase but that's not always the case. Admittedly, this does apply to many people. Not necessarily men.

• False for me. But, it depends on the person and what there morals are. I know a lot of people with a lot of options and if they are in a serious relationship then they remain trust worthy always. But, then these people have good morals because if they didn't I probably wouldn't claim to know them. =D

• Well, at least that faithful. TBH, most guys who are married could cheat if they wanted to, just not with the best looking woman.

A woman always has better options. Men like NSA sex, so women can almost always fool around with a better looking/higher status male.

Men and women are about as faithful, but they cheat with different types of partners for marginally different reasons.

• I'm sure that applies to a lot of people. But I think when people are in a loving relationship, a real one, they will almost never cheat.

• Honestly I always thought this to me true for guys unless you are madly in love with your partner.

• False! In my opinion if you are faithful, you are faithful. If you are a cheater, you a cheater. Temptation is always outthere for almost everyone. Almost everyone can cheat, you go to tons of places and cheat, the option is you can pay for it you want. So like I said their are options and it just depends on the person, regardless of their sex.

What Girls Said 1

• I agreed that it usually up to the person(guy or girl) to be faithful to their significant others. Some have an agreement with their SO to have an open relationship. My neighbor he loves his wife except they both agree that they can have sexually relationship with other people for fun.