Simple question to men: How to keep you from cheating?

What can a woman do to keep her man from cheating?

212

Most Helpful Guy

• satisfy us:)

What Guys Said 11

• Be sexy and don't be bitchy!

Deny him bedrush and bitch about the damn dishes and you'll ensure he will slip away to another woman!

Contrary to popular belief - sex appeal and looks are still the major treat even in serious relationships so make yourself look good, don't think you can be lazy about it only because he's ''already caught"

Ever heard saying: ''men date chicks but marry cows and pigs" While single we do our best to be attractive, but when married, some woman cut their hair short and gain weight heavily, and pay no effort to be nice & kind! And guess what will happen? Yes - he will cheat!

Yes - little things matter! While alcoholism and stealing may be a good enough reason to bitch about, still bitching about very little things(dishes, clothes, 5minutes late, you forgot this) is not far less aggravating.

• haha honest answer, I hate bitching as well. But am understanding it more and more as I get older... oh no I am going to become my mother:O she is one damn good cook though, she can bitch all she wants..

• Sooo, because women cut their hair short, that makes them cows? My hair is short already, jerk.

• Hahaha, where I said this? Read again and follow correlations instead of picking random parts and making assumptions!

But honestly.. short hair for women IS unattractive! That looks boyish, and.. when seeing such girl I can't help but to question her sexuality!

• Men need admiration, sexual satisfaction and companionship (as studies show).

• I love that you said that, "admiration" that makes sense, because all this time I am looking to be admired by him "act sexy", "look hot", but I never think to give him a compliment or say/do something nice for him or appreciate him, always me, me, me, even without realizing (I get really insecure) so I think I just answered my own question.. appreciate him more, because some random whore want give that to him and that's what he really wants. and sex.

• keep him on the back of yo' fist!

• beat him?

• or he will be more secretive and sneaky... there is no winning...

• then you cement his feet togetha and drop him off in da bay. Let 'im swim wid da fishey's. see?

• nothing, she can pick a different guy, that would not cheat to begin with

• ummm, next question, how to pick a guy that doesn't cheat?

• I wish I knew with the guy I'm with. He is so distant...and he likes to party, I don't think he's cheating but I feel like he would given the chance:/

• yeah that doesn't sound good

• Fulfill his needs (i.e. love/affection, sex, adventure, etc.), therefore he need to look for it elsewhere.

• I also agree with cantremember, admiration is a big one. Just like women, we want to be with someone that makes us feel special, someone that makes us feel like we're the only ones - irreplaceable. When this is lacking, any creature will seek someone who makes them feel like they matter.

• nice answer, makes sense

• Yep, and thanks :)

• Keep sexing him up.

• I wouldn't cheat. Guess I'll make it easy if I ever get a girl.

• Lots of fun sex. And treat me right and never turn into a slob or a princess. Don't take all I do for you as granted, stay appreciative.

• Keep those balls of his well drained and he won't have to find someone else to drain them for him.

• eh, sex can ruin relationships too.

• Oh ok! That's cool then. It doesn't matter what you call it, the point is to make him come enough that he doesn't constantly get hard around other girls and then lets the head in his pants make the decisions the head above his shoulders should.

• @louiseee did the dude in those pictures on your profile cheat on you?

• Give him the best sex of his life

• so guys only cheat if they aren't satisfied sexually?

• I wish he would tell me that's what he wanted.. I was never trained on how to be a good gf;)..

I like what you said.. little things like that, it makes sense, anyone would like that, I will try.

• he's not going to tell you that you just have too know...its good that you were never trained because now you will make your own mistakes and not someone elses mistakes and you will learn from them...Yea do that it will let him know that you appreciate him

• Don't deny him sex.

• sex=a healthy relationship? I think there is more to it...

• they also need admiration and companionship like the guy up top said too

• @louiseee

This may seem too personal, but I am good at reading people by looking at their faces and seeing the pics of you and your boyfriend on your profile, make me feel like you date guys who are below your standards, making him feel like he is never good enough for you.. your beauty/confidence makes him insecure, causing him to cheat because he figures you will do the same eventually.. just something I see, but I could be wrong.

What Girls Said 2

• the thing is : if really likes/loves you, he won't even think of cheating on you .. It's like having no conscience at all if he did .. He can look to girls passing by and say hi but that should be it, nothing more .. otherwise , you should dress up properly every time , try to make things that will leave great impressions like you're the greatest girl he'll ever met and he'll kinda regret it if he loses you .. you just both have to TRUST each other .. :)

• make him happy and don't be a bitch