He put almost nothing into our relationship when we were together. So why care now?

I was going out with this guy for about 3 months. I broke up with him because people were talking and saying things like why are you going out with her, id never date her. because of that, he never put much into the relationship and refused to call us boyfriend and girlfriend. He cared too much of what they said. I broke it off with him but we ended up being really good friends.

I hang out with his guy friends a lot and theirs one guy I've been growing a little closer to. Were just friends but we've hooked up a few times. My ex found out and told me he was very upset. That I hurt him because he was his friend and he was saying I was acting like a groupie. I don't regret hooking up with his friend but I feel bad I hurt him. I don't sleep around whatsoever and this guy is the only person I'm sleeping with. We made up and our friendship was back. It was as if nothing happened.

Just this week though I spent the night at my guy friends house and we hooked up again. When it was morning, my ex walked into his room (they all share the same apartment complex) because he wanted to ask him something. My back was turned on the bed but I knew he noticed me. A couple hours later I crossed paths with him when he and all the guys were going to get something to eat. He didn't say hi or even acknowledge me. When I went home I went on Facebook and saw he blocked me. I texted him and he never responded.

I don't know what to do. Its not fair because he put almost nothing into our relationship when we were together. So why care now? I feel like I am my own person.

what should I do?

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You are right to be confused. But he's upset and cares now, because you two became close friends, but you got sexually closer with his guy friend as well. He wasn't ready for a relationship with you, because he cared too much about what other people thought and, not about you. Which is what a lot of guys end up doing, sadly:( No clue, as to why guys are so territorial about girls, but he'll get over it eventually. So he's now making sure to keep you away from him, because he got really close to you and you hurt him. Just keep giving him space don't try to patch up this broken relationship- I know it's hard, but you both will feel better in time.