What is going on in my ex's mind? She is dating someone right now.

My x and I have been talking a lot since we broke up, we are still madly in love with each other. She is dating someone right now who lives in a different state and she never gets to see him and he doesn't like the fact that we still talk because she still loves me and I still love her. We talked about me staying at her apartment sometime and I said I would sleep in the living room so nothing could happen between us, and she said she was really nervous about it because she doesn't want anything to happen between us and she doesn't trust herself to keep her hands off of me. When I give her rides home from work or something like that (if she has to walk home from work I worry about her because she lives on the other side of a ghetto and she usually works till 10 at night and its a 50 minute walk home so I give her a ride.) she always hugs me and kisses me on the cheek tells me she loves me and to text her and let her know I made it home safe. Today we were talking about food because she said she was hungry then out of no where she said she wants sex... I didn't know how to respond so I said ha ha we all do once we have had it (we had an amazing sex life so I think she was trying to say she missed having sex with me.) any thoughts and or opinions (since we broke up we have never been closer and talk even more then we did when we first started dating which is awesome because she is the only person who has been by my side for the last four years.)

11

What Girls Said 1

• She shouldn't be dating the other guy if she still wants you lol.

What Guys Said 1

• I think she may be a little confused due to being with this other guy and still having strong feelings for you. She needs to decide and get to the bottom of what she truly wants. I feel as though she may have rushed into another relationship rather than go through the greiving process properly. 4 years is a long time! I think have a good talk with her in person about what she wants and if she decides him, then go nc and focus on yourself for the time being. Good luck man.

If you have some time, I'd really appreciate if you could read my situation titled 'wat's my ex girlfriend playing at' I think 2 stories below yours. Thank you.