Will he come back to me?

My ex and I broke up two months ago and he rebounded right away to avoid dealing with it. I got a call from him saying he misses me, that he feels stupid for just ending things and really stupid for getting with another girl so fast. We talked for like 2 hours and I felt we still had a lot of chemistry, but he said that he needs to figure things out and he's sorry he contacted me while he had a girlfriend while he's still confused (I got mad at him for it, told him I don't like having my head messed with)

He told me he can talk to me like he can't talk to anyone else and misses me so much and loves me, but at the same time he does have an attraction to this girl which he feels bad about.

He kept saying he had to get going but then ended up having more to talk about, and gave me a bunch of hugs and kept saying he he "can't stop saying bye to me" and kissed me on the forehead before he left.

Do you think he'll come back?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• He totally disrespected you by his actions. How long will his stay if he does come back? The guy can't be trusted and you don't need that in your life. It will drain the energy from you if you can't trust the guy.

What Guys Said 1

• Probably not, but even if he does, you shouldn't take him back. It sounds like this guy is trying to keep his options open; wouldn't you rather be with a guy who ONLY wants to be with you?

What Girls Said 1

• YES. I think you have a pretty good chance. He wouldn't think to call you and talk to you for that long if you weren't on his mind. And he must like you more than he likes his girlfriend because if he liked her more, you wouldn't have gotten a call. Don't give up. He loves you