I'm wondering if my ex wants me or if he is just messing with me.

SO I'm wondering if my ex wants me or if he is just messing with me..

In August of 10 he went to the army, he talked to me day and night. Than in December we had a fight and that's when we separated. I was a virgin and he needed sex than in January I slept with him and he ignored me for a long time after..than in July he contacted me..than I realized he was out of the army and back home..hes not the player type of a guy..hes nerdy and I love that about him..i think when he was in the army his guy friends messed with his head about being single etc.. So he didn't care about me ..and than I let him be and gave him space so now he realized what he lost?

We talk everyday for hours on fcb chat..and he's the one who writes to me..not the other way around..sorry for long explanation but I need help. Please help me =) thanks

01

What Guys Said 1

• he sounds like an absolute d***...

In my opinion he just wants you back for sex... but that's just my opinion...

What Girls Said 0