How do I confont my boyfriend who still has contact with his ex over Facebook?

He goes on fb and one night I saw him flirting with his ex girlfriend. He wants to stay in touch with her and that he still has feelings. Him and I are in a stable relationship. I don't know how it'll go because I been wanting to get pregnant by him. I really need help confronting him about his ex or else I will walk off. He's tad older than me if that matters like he's 26 and his ex is 28.

1) Are you sure he's flirting with her or are you overreacting?

I'm sure he is because she's on cam with him.

2) If he has feelings for her, why are you together?

I love him and I know if she just back off we'll be happily together in no time. We have great sex life.

3) If he has feelings for her, how can you have a stable relationship?

She's a bitch and I was pregnant with him baby until I had a miscarriage from drinking.

I met him when I was 18.

55

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend does the exact same thing, his ex girlfriend started coming around after her and her boyfriend split. She tried being my friend so she could get close to him again, then I found out they were talking and hanging out behind my back. As soon as I'd leave for work he would be with her. Supposedly he was telling her he still loved her and not me, when I confronted this whole thing he denied it all and said she was crazy, so I told him to take her off Facebook and take her out of his life. he did that. Then a few months later we got into a fight and we decided to take a break, in that one month we were apart they started talking again and they hung out, she then blocked me on Facebook so I could not see that they were "friends" again on it, I didn't find any of this out till after he had moved back home, and to this day they still talk, as far as I know they do not hang out...but one thing I can tell you is if your situation is anything like mine, it will never stop, they wil never let each other go. I am not happy, I hate the ex every day I leave for work I'm afraid of what he is doing behind my back. I stay with him yes, but for the same reason you do...we love these men, why sometimes I'm not sure...Please be careful, most men only look out for themselves

What Guys Said 5

• i would move on honestly...sounds like your a bit more comitted than he is if your trying to start a family. Does he know your feelings are this strong for him? You need to let him know that they are. He may be okay with a seperation if he's not ready to settle down. No use in investing all that emotional energy with someone who doesn't want what you want. If he is down with the family thing, then tell him he needs to show you that he's committed to you, and that his flirting on fb gives you doubts about how serious he is.

• He wants to stay in touch with her and that he still has feelings

youre dating a guy who still has feelings for his ex girlfriend

wtf are you doing to yourself...you really want to be option number 2 all your life.

you know if his ex gave him a chance he'd take her up on it...

get out of it and find someone who wants you for who you are and will make you number 1

• end it and be single for a while you need to work on your brain first

• You say that you and he are in a stable relationship, but you've caught him flirting with his ex. You're 19, you were pregnant with his baby but miscarried, potentially due to drinking.

You want to get pregnant by him again, even though he's flirting with his ex.

You clearly don't know what the word "stable" means, and you clearly don't have any clue about the order in which things happen in a stable relationship. Honey, the only thing you need to worry about right now is growing up. Dump him, move back in with your parents, and tell them they didn't do their job the first time so they need to try again.

• How come you were dating an 18 year old, as an 11 year old? umm, can someone say "pervert"

• You drank during a pregnancy..this is either a really bad troll, or this is one messed up situation

• Oh my bad, I thought you said when he was 18..oops but still.."you were drinking while pregnant"..could you get any dumber?

What Girls Said 4

• Hey girl. If I was in your shoes, I would probably ditch this guy. Although it would be hard, I think you should leave him if you're sure he's cheating on you. When you leave him, he'd know what he's missing. Though this isn't an issue that can really be solved between you and your boyfriend. It's kind of an issue of the heart. Do you have someone you can talk to that you can trust, like a family member or friend? People who care for you will be able to say more helpful things than what is said on here all the time. Ask someone with a stable family, even a teacher might help you out. You have more value to yourself than to let this guy walk all over you. And save sex for marriage, because then you wouldn't have that problem of someone cheating on you as much :)

• A few things:

4) Why do you want to have a child with him if he still has feelings for an ex?

5) Does he share your feelings about wanting to have a child, or is that all you?

• You can't just blame her, hun. "It takes two hands to clap". Your boyfriend is guiltier than she is if they are doing something sinister. Ask him about it. Tell him why you feel uncomfortable with it, and ask him what his intentions are. Does he want to stay with you? Does he have feelings for her that he wishes to pursue? It's clear that your r/ship isn't solid enough to build a family, so I advise you hold that off. You might think that would repair things, but it would only put more strain.

• you want to get pregnant by a guy who's still hung up on another woman and you think you can work it out because the sex is hot? um you need to really rethink your priorities. Are you serious? you're in some kind of really destructive pattern here and you need to step back and take some time to yourself. this is highly dysfunctional decision making you're involved in I think if someone asked YOU this question you'd see it the same way.

just read what you posted and you tell me what you should do...

• you have every reason to be concerned. An EX is an EX for a reason. Guys CANNOT just be friends with girls as they fantasize about sex with every girl. I would let him have it!