Should I still talk to this girl?

I have a friend who I work with we're really cool with each other but she always tells me about guys she wants to date and how hot they are etc and it really annoys me to keep hearing it every second because I don't care. I will be honest tho. I tried to get with her and she said I'm like a "brother" to her, so I'm a little jealous that she doesn't show attraction to me. So I'm just angry to be around her and wanted to know if I should even talk to this girl or just cut it off?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• it'd be best to not hang around her so much till you're over your crush. she's just acting like you're a friend and you're still wanting more.

What Girls Said 3

• she's probably doing this so the brother bit will sink in, tell her you get it and it annoys you, if she doesn't stop then cut her off.

• she obviously don't like u, you should act cool and still be friends with her,but not a close/good friend type. it's better to keep a bit of distant to an opposite gender workmate but don't cut her off. you don't want any awkwardness at work,do u?

• I know she doesn't like me I said what she sees me as. I stopped trying to talk to her as soon as I heard that.

• that's one dumb bitch

What Guys Said 2

• I hate hearing about this sh*t from girls. Whether I'm attracted to them or not, the topic is boring. I would suggest steering the conversation elsewhere whenever it comes up. If she can't refrain from talking about such things, cut off contact with her or tell her that you'd prefer to talk about something else.

• yea leave her alone...if you wanna have fun talk about girls you wanna date and how hot they are...and tell her about this one girl that is hot but she keeps talking about other guys and how it annoys you, and ask her for advice on what to do, LOL ;)

• Lol when I do talk about girls she says they're ugly and what you said to ask her has me laughing hard. Thanks.