My boyfriend just dumped me for no explained reason. He blamed me.

My boyfriend of eight months just dumped me because we're in a long-distance relationship and he feels guilty that he's causing me to be depressed.He's been really stressed out because of school and feels like he's on the verge of going insane. He mentioned this 'psychopathic, constantly in-and-out of relationships' girl that comes over his house to me and that he doesn't really like her but I think he does. I even think he's had sex with her. He says that he wants something good and consistent, but feels like he's bad luck for me. We're both emotionally unstable in our own ways, and he thinks we should separate for awhile. I don't want to lose him for a girl who'll hurt him and reduce him to nothing. I want to be there for him but I don't want him to feel horrible because of me. I think he feels that I'm too obsessive. I don't want him to hurt himself. We both just want stability. I don't want to lose him and I think he doesn't want to lose me. We talk about marriage and having children someday. What should I do? I feel so used and lied to. He blamed the break up on me. I feel that I asked him for too much too quickly. He says that we can have sex but no emotions, was basically calling me crazy and that all I wanted from him was sex, which I don't because I really love him. He never said he loved me back, that it was too early for love and that I could come back to him if I wanted and that if I leave him for good, I'd better make sure that that is what I wanted. He says there's time, but just not now.

BTW, I am a virgin and wanted to lose it to him...

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Don't put up with this crap. You sound like someone who was blinded by love that never fully existed. He shouldn't blame you for anything. You wanted to support him and be with him and he just wanted you for the physical attraction; like you said, "He says that we can have sex but no emotions". My advice is to wait to find mr. right guy who will love you and care for you as you will for him. This guy, is not the guy. Best of luck if you take this advice or not,

love and peace, Jenna

• Hi.

"I don't want to lose him for a girl who'll hurt him and reduce him to nothing." The thing is if he chooses another girl, you were never that in the picture. Regardless of how she treats him, it's his decision, his problem. He's counting you out. So do the same.

It doesn't matter about how the break up came about or that you both want stability. It's not with each other. It is a break up. Where things were once true in the past, they aren't anymore.

Forgot the wanting time, and the not now bullsh*t.

You sound like you deserve better than this. So, put it at the back of your mind. Don't care for someone who doesn't care about you.

I think the best thing you can do is not contact him and think about yourself.