Are you still in pain?

OK its been three months since my ex and I broke up and I'm still quite NOT over it yet :/ I'm still in pain and I still cry up until now. how many of you guys are STILL hurt over your ex even though its been a while since the breakup? how many of you guys STILL miss him/her? and do you sometimes act like you are OK and over it but deep down inside your still hurting over him/her? because I do my friends think I'm completely over him when in reality I'm not :/ I could really fake a smile... hbu guys?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Firstly... you are under 18 and stunning, not to mention the fact that you obviously have a good heart to still care about someone who hurt you! So remember that you are an absolute catch and anyone would be lucky to have you!

But in answer to your question my longest was almost a year.. I think what makes you realize you are over someone is if you think if your ex came up to you and was like 'lets get back together?' would you? If no then your just lonely, I mean I don't want my last ex boyfriend back he turned out to be a d*** and I ended things with him but when I have no one else it's hard not to miss him.. also allot of the time I think that he will come to his senses and realize his not going to do better.. unfortunately this majority of the time is unrealistic or when an ex has come back its too late and I'm over them!

But I'm OK because I know that in the relationship I was 100% myself, faithful and a good person and there's nothing more I could have done. But in terms of your friends with me usually after a month I act like I'm completely over him because if people know you not then people talk sh*t and also 'fake it until you make it!" if people are always asking are you ok?! how you going to get over him!

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, days have their peaks and valleys. One day I'm fine, others one little thing reminds me of that time and it lowers my mood a bit. Definitely miss her. I'm doing good though, these things just take time, encouragement of others, and just continuing to enjoy your life!

• its been over 2 years since I broke up with my ex and I still miss her. I've accepted that a part of me is always going to love her but that doesn't mean she is good for me or that our relationship will work the second time round. a handful of my closer friends know I'm not over her completely but she doesn't. neither do her friends. to them its like I moved on eons ago and that's the way it'll probably stay

• It depends on how much you cared about the person, with some girls I can move on within a few days or weeks. With some others its taken months, but everybody is different I guess.

What Girls Said 3

• The longest for me is 2 1/2 years. Yeah you could say I had a hard time getting over him, but what helped me to stop mopping over him is when I started putting myself first and decided what I wanted. I wanted to be happy and me being sad all the time because of our breakup was not helping. Take care of yourself and do the things you like such as hanging out with friends. When he pops up in your mind, talk to your friends or write it down. keeping feelings and thoughts inside will continue to make you upset and you will never fully get over him. Stay strong.

Love and peace, Jenna

• its been like two years since I broke up with one of my bfs after dating for 3 years... and to this day I still sometimes think about him and miss him. but I just have to think that there was a reason we broke up. everything happens for a reason so.. but I do feel rediculous that I still sometimes find myself missing him especially when I'm the one that broke up.

bt then there are other guys I've broken up with that I don't think abot at alll..

so I don't know :/ guess it dependss

• Im still hurt about my ex. He broke up with me 3 months ago and I still find it hard to get through a day without thinking about him. What makes it worse is knowing that he's fine and I probably never cross his mind. I come across like I'm completely fine, but inside I'm broken. I sometimes hope that maybe he feels the same way too and regrets ending things with me. Guess I'll never know for sure though.