My boyfriend just wants to walk away?

Been in a relationship a long time. I'm going through a hard time right now as we are having financial problems. My boyfriend thinks everything is fine and that I'm being a bitch. Well I have to support all of us right now, and it;s hard. I told him today that I am very depressed and I can;t handle things and he said it was life so get use to it. He has things so easy, no rent, no important bills cause well I pay all. After I told him I'm depressed he said well maybe we should break up, like he doesn't want to put fourth the effort to help me and be supportive. When he's going through a hard time I helped him and thought he would help me...I don't know what to do...

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Are there any kids or just the 2 of you? If he's unemployed he won't be in the best of moods himself. Being sat on your arse with no structure in your day stresses you out but he needs to give his head a wobble and actually think, properly about his words, his attitude and what he really wants.

Be honest, do you ever rub his face in it, constantly remind him that you do all the work, you pay all the bills? If so it'll this that's making his attitude worse, it'll be getting to him

What Guys Said 3

• weird how when a girl supports the family its like "oh sh*t that sucks" but when a guy does "eh, that's life"

• equality at its finest, men have been doing this forever. my suggest is though if you two don't have kids then just end it try to do better

• Kick him out. Don't pay for him, he's just a leech who doesn't contribute. Its bad enough you are paying all the bills, but to have someone like that taking advantage and bringing you down at the same time? Absurd. Dump him and kick him out. Unless you are living with him, in that case, leave. It won't get any better.

What Girls Said 2

• Eff him. Get rid of him. He don't give an eff and never will. Sorry to be so blunt but I had bfs like this and its not worth it.

• sounds like a really sh*tty boyfriend