Me and my ex boyfriend split about 7 weeks ago?

Me and my ex split about 7 weeks ago, year relationship. Earlier I was on MSN and he popped up asking why I had unblocked him we haven't spoke for a few weeks and I know for a fact he had me blocked as I had been on his MSN after we split, I didn't answer him and he sent me a picture from Google off a guy sticking his finger up I left it and carried on thinking he would just leave it. I got another message about an hour after quiet nasty telling me to block him as he doesn't wanna see my name and he can't cause he is on Hotmail and he doesn't know why I unblocked him, I still ignored it and then I got come on block me! . . .after about ten min he just went offline. I didn't respond to anything he said and I just don't know why he would do this like he was trying to get my attention? He has a new girlfriend and I haven't contacted him once. . Why did he do that?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Bald'rs question is...why are you registered as a guy?

What Girls Said 1

• He just simply sounds like an idiot and honestly just sounds like he wants to hurt you. I would continue to ignore him. Block him if you want ( but id wait til he least expects it) and do what you have been doing. He may have a new girlfriend but clearly still has something for you. Every guy I have been with wouldn't bother doing that unless he still had some feelings for me.