Should I be worried that he still loves his ex?

Well I use to play in the woods with his cousins and him, but then I didn't see him for about 14 years. I started talking to him and he Told me he wanted to date me. I didn't have a problem with that Because I liked him. When he talks to friends he calls me his friend not girlfriend, and he was talking to one of his friends and forgot my name. should I be worried that he still loves his ex?

Updates:
a month, and he checks my status everyday on my myyearbook.com, and texts me and I know my name is in his phone book, so I believe he should remember my name.
Well I gues the worst part is he remembered my Friends name and not mine. She totally b*tched him out for it too.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm horrible with names, it's an honest mistake a lot of people make, especially after 14 years. It's like meeting a person for the first time all over again.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• He got bitched out for it, lesson learned for him. Give him a chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Forgetting your girlfriend's name is never a good thing, but I doubt if it has anything to do with his ex. How long have you been dating?

0|0
    0|0
  • WELL I am assuming you used to play when you were kids.

its been 14 years since he saw you.how can he be your boyfriend>? now?

its natural to forget names.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would cut him a little slack, since it has only been a month. But just A LITTLE. :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • that pretty bad... dump him

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!