Her boyfriend is cheating on her?

I started dating a guy from work (he asked me out, didn't know him before) about 2 months ago and found out he has a girlfriend by pictures on his Facebook (he did not want to add me because according to him "we should know each other longer before adding each other there", but by mistake his pictures were published "public") THANK YOU Facebook, you saved me a lot of ***! . Now, he admitted he has a girlfriend when I confronted him with this, but he says "bla bla bla, I like you also, just think you are nice, want to know you better)... FYI - we kissed and more things... of course after finding out I did not trust this at all, was curious and went checking his name, nickname, etc. on google... found out he is very active on all kinds of dating sites, puts gross comments @ girls pictures, while he is with his girlfriend for over 2 years now... I checked and he is online there everyday, what a ***! also, he has a chat program where he has about 150 friends, most of them girls...he and his girlfriend go on holiday together, she puts sweet comments by his pictures, etc... she really seems a sweet girl (but poor thing, she has no idea)... I want to let her know what an *** she is with, but would like to do this without him knowing this, as we work together and I don{t want any problems there because of his *** behavior (him talking bad about me or wathever) - I only have her Facebook accoutn

Thank you for the comments...actually I don't care but if I can save a good girl from that *** I will try... I am ignoring him at the office now, don't even say hello anymore... after reading the comments I guess I will just wait a week or two and as someone said create a quick other Facebook acount and message her the links, so she can do with it what she wants, and just delete the account again...

just one advice: when starting to date someone or already have a boyfriend/girlfriend, just do a quick check with their name but also nickname and emailadresses, google it, good luck! hope this way cheaters get caught ;)

UPDATE: Ok, I actually already sent her the links today, so I can let it rest for myself... donĀ“t know if she will get it, as I sent her the message on Facebook while she is not in the friend-list... but that should work, right? yeahhh I feel so much better now, hope she sees what a jerk he is... thanks for the help all!

63

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate that type of guy. When I was in college there was this german guy who would f*** any available vagina close to him. He was such a horny-dog that it made me want to puke with the thought of sleeping with him. The sad thing was that he had a girlfriend and she came to visit him, nobody had the guts to tell her that he had slept with 50+ women while away from Germany.

Though it is horrible, this is not your problem and I don't know what is more humiliating having a guy cheat on you or some girl telling you that many people know he's a cheat and you're the last idiot to notice.

I wouldn't do a thing. It sounds wrong but then again its not my problem and if I informed her I wouldn't be appreciated for it eighther. However, I would screw him up in the office really bad and would spread the rumour that he is untrustworthy so that management never considers promoting him.

What Guys Said 3

• You should tell her about what is going on.

• Just say it.

• you can take picture(s) of you two and send it(them) to her, may be using Facebook.

What Girls Said 5

• yep tell her, I was in the position of that girlfriend before and I had every right to know. Who cares if you work with the idiot, he made his bed now he can sleep in it! if he hadn't have brought you into the mess then you would have no reason to tell her, but he did and now you are apart of the situation

• Yeah please tell her, the poor girl needs to be saved from that douche. If you're worried about him finding out then just make a false FB account this way you can send her a message anonymously. Just make sure you tell her why you're using a sketchy FB account so that she doesn't think it's BS lol

• come striaght out and tell her what's happening even send her some links of things to help prove your not making it up

• try contacting her and explain your situation. Tell her I meet your boyfriend at work we went out and then I mistakenly found out he had a girlfriend. Don't tell your boyfriend that I am telling you this but I just think that you have the right to know who he really is and if you do not believe me ( At this point you can redirect her to the sites/pictures/comments you found and tell her I do not want any drama I just felt like your a sweet person and deserves someone better.) here are these things to prove it.

Tell her something like; I did not know if I should get involved in this or not, I did not know if I should tell you but I think I would prefer to know about it than to live a lie. I know it hurts but you'll get through this he doesn't deserve you.

• I just went through this too. I just cut ties with him and told him exactly why. I know his type he will just cheat on her with someone else. I feel bad for her because I have been cheated on in the past and know how sh*tty it feels. I chose not to tell her even though she has a right to know because I feel she wouldn't believe me anyway. I get the impression that she is the ype of girl who will believe anything he says and not listen to anyone else. She doesn't know me or anything about me so why would she believe me? Somebody should set up a website so people who have been cheated on or people who found out they were the 'other' guy/girl can anonymously post who the cheater is. Then again it could get abused a lot and a lot of non cheaters could still end up on there.