She hasn't called. I broke her heart and am feeling terrible.. What should I do?

I have been courting this absolutely perfect and beautiful girl for a while now. We have the best relationship imaginable. We both think we are each others' future spouse for sure. Perfection has been definitely apparent. Then I realized that I haven't told her about my strong ambitions to become a missionary doctor to Africa. I strongly believe this is where God is leading me and there is no way I am going to say no to Him. So I told her about it and as would be expected, she freaked out. It wasn't fair of me to throw this on her like this after everything has been going perfect. We talked about it later in depth, and she said she would pray about it and wait for an answer from God with time. This was encouraging to me and everything seemed under control. Then on that same night, I received a call from her. She was bawling her eyes out as she hurtfully told me that she can't go to Africa with me and she couldn't ever do that. She said goodbye then hung up the phone. I cried myself to sleep thinking I lost the girl of my dreams forever. It is the day after and she hasn't called or anything. what should I do? I'm so distressed and sad. Please, what's going on? Anyone

40

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry. No advice except maybe find out why she said no.

((hugs))

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly I don't know... Maybe you should find out why she said no.. and then make a decision..the girl or doing what is important to you...

• Do you really think that I didn't do anything wrong? I threw this on her when everything was going perfect and she didn't expect it and deserve it. I did't want to pressure her and freak her out at all. If you don't think what I did was terrible then at least I feel a little better. I'm so sorry Taylor..

• I honestly don't think you did anything wrong...I just think you guys are blowing it way out of proportion. If a guy I was in love with did that to me if I was in a postion to go with him I would but if I wasn't I would wait for him..thats the most logical thing to do, not break up with him

• You have done nothing wrong! Give her time to take it in and give it some thought :)

• I don't think you did anything wrong...

What Guys Said 0