I want to say something to my ex to make him really thing about what he did?

he lied to me about liking some other girl and I have to see him everyday I just want to say something to him that really makes him think about what he did, how much it hurt me, how I'm moving on, and how I'm better off without him.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes saying things to hurt others (even if it wasn't your intention to do so) might just not be the right thing to do.., but just telling him straight to the face that you DO have emotions and DID love him can make someone realize that maybe he has hurt someone that once cared for him. Just tell him what you feel inside but tell it in a way like you would tell him something else, not in a aggressive way, just in a sort of ear whispering and having a little fiscal contact and then letting go, he'll have the shivers all over his body and the words will haunt him... Because he will know it is the truth.

What Guys Said 2

• Honestly, he probably doesn't care. It would be pointless to say something

• Telling him that he hurt you won't work because he obviously doesn't care abou that so I would walk up next to him hug and and lick the closet guy to him and say "that could have been yours"

What Girls Said 1

• Most probably he isn't going to give a damn about how you feel, so save your face. Move on and only time will make him realize how an idiot he was.