Ex boyfriend had sex with one of my friends?

My ex boyfriend and I dated for over 13 months, and decided to take a break from each other after excessive fighting. Well, we were broken up for about a week and a half before I got drunk and had sex with a guy he didn't know. He was upset but eventually got past it. Recently, he had sex with one of my friends and expects me to see it as "payback." The thing is, I was really wanting to get back together with him until I heard that and told him off as well as my "friend." How can I get over this enough to be with him again? Because honestly as of right now, I don't see it happening, and if it was to, I don't think I could ever have sex with him again knowing SHE was there...

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Anyone into payback isn't worth bothering with anyway.

• well. Life should move on , someone who really cares about you would never turn his back on u.And I suggest you should find someone descent not a d***.sorry if I say him a d***.if you still care for him , then stay away from him , don t get him another chance to hurt you one more time.Good luck to u

What Guys Said 3

• If you are at the point of sabotaging your relationship with sex, it's not healthy to keep it going, because you'll eventually get more of the same... Find a man who will be devoted to making you happy, not that sexy slab of man cake you see everyday...

• I'd say the relationship is over. Wouldn't you?

• Regardless of he is right or wrong, I think its time to move on. Time to find, I mean it, a new mate.

What Girls Said 2

• Personally I don't think you have much right to be angry at him. Your "friend" yes.

• You made a drunken mistake and he sleeps with you're friend out of spite. This is NOT a guy you need to be dealing with and nor is this friend of yours. I know its hard but you need to disconnect from the both of them, or you will always have that thought in your mind.