It's Okay To Cheat If? Is It Ever Okay To Cheat?

Is it ever OK to cheat? Can you think of a single reason that would justify cheating? If he/she is cheating, do you cheat too?

63

Most Helpful Girl

• No.

No.

No.

No matter what the circumstance, no matter what you say, no matter what's happened or been done to you there is no excuse in the world for any sort of cheating.

Cheating: Purposefully expression sexual or romantic desires for someone other than the person you are officially with.

If you're drunk and you cheat well clearly you need to be more responsible. If your'e black out drunk and you cheat? F***ing learn to be responsible. I don't care how sorry you are if you don't even have the maturity to 1. hold yourself responsible for what you did and 2. be responsible enough not to put yourself in that kind of situation I don't want to be with you anyway.

No excuse, whatsoever at all, period, done, end of discussion.

What Girls Said 5

• No, it's never okay to cheat. The only circumstance where sleeping with other people is okay is if you've both agreed to an open relationship.

• No! It is NEVER okay. You be a bettter person and leave them and confront them! You never cheat are your just as low as them and the next person will be repulsed. It is not , nor never will be okay.

• if you really loved your partner you wouldn't even think about cheating on them? why be with somebody if you want to go away and do things with other people..

• There's no excuse whatsoever for cheating. If you don't like the person you're with right now, then leave him/her before you get with another partner.

• If one partner is abusive and won't let you out of the marriage without stealing your kids/money, then I think it's OK to cheat since you would get out if you could.

What Guys Said 3

• Define cheating.

• If you feel like cheating why don't you just break up? Obviously your not happy with that person if you think of cheating

• If you don't have kids, I can't see why you wouldn't just break up.

• wellllll I want to say no but under certain circumstances I think its fine

• No! If you aren't feeling somebody then break up or work on putting it back together... Cheating isn't the answer to problems and in fact it creates more.